Friday, August 20, 2010

Coast to Coast

2 years ago, a boy had a dream. His dream was the same as every windsurfers dream, that is to sail everyday! So 2 years ago a boy decided to pack up and head out west. First to the Gorge, then to the Delta. Fast forward 2 years and that boy has become a man. A man that is know by one name......... Chachi. A freestyle machine! Sorry Chris I don't have such a glorious introductory for you. Chris is f'ing good too but he's just got the same old story as the rest of us, a 9 to 5 job, living on the East Coast. Come to think of it, how the hell did Chris get this good this fast living on the East side!!! Here's a video from these two freestyle pros during a windy week at the delta.

Full Power Delta Freestyle from Chris Eldridge on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Mike, you are too kind! I wouldn't them show my Donkey Jibe because I need it to win ECWF next year, but you better believe I'm bringing it home.

    ReplyDelete